53 yo single female gardener/web designer with 2 indoor/outdoor cats. Great rental history. Looking to secure a new rental home by 9/01/20.
WHY I AM MOVING
I have lived in a large ADU/MIL in an owner-occupied home for 15 years. I am moving out so that an actual In-law can move into the apartment.
WHAT I AM HOPING TO FIND
- Solid internet service available at the location – I work remotely
- 750 sq ft. of living space (maybe a little less if adequate storage is adjacent)
- Available outdoor living/garden space
- A secure outbuilding (garage/shed) for garden/personal storage
- In unit w/d or hook-ups
WHAT I CAN OFFER
- Respectful care and maintenance of your house, and property/landscape.
- Tools + skills for minor repairs if needed – capable of addressing most reasonable maintenance issues
- Landscape/ornamental garden improvements/development if needed and/or you are interested. In addition to garden design, I also propagate various landscaping plants – large shrubs, ornamental vines, etc.
- Again, if desired, I can offer hardscape design/build services – I have experience in hardscape design/project management
I work as a contract/freelance marketing consultant and designer + and I also do horticulture related work as a side business: garden/landscape design and plant sales. My monthly income averages $3200-4000.
MY IDEAL SCENARIO
**In regards to the plant material I am hoping to bring initially, and/or cuttings in progress, I am happy to discuss a game plan for what could become permanent landscape elements for your property.
This is a smattering of images that represent both my current food garden configuration, some of my patio plantings, and some shots from the larger lot landscape. I designed and planted 90% of the larger landscape with my own product (purchased or propagated). I am not digging up the entire landscape of course, but there are some specimens from the main landscape that I hope to bring if space allows in my new garden-home (ornamental grasses, mock orange (p), lavender, guara, some euphorbia ‘Blue Haze’, and a ‘Coppertina’ ninebark shrub(p) to name a few). There are some propagated shrubs and vines that are also in the mix. I also have a 2 rain barrel water collection system.
13yo M. 11 lbs grey medium haired. Soft like bunny. Kind of a punk. Mama’s boy. Not crazy about the canines but warms over time.